Register your dApp to enable meta transactions for a better user experience.
Biconomy Dashboard allows developers to register their DApps (Decentralized Applications), smart contracts and manage methods/api on which a developer wants to enable meta transactions or gasless transactions.
- After Successful Registration, the user will be redirected directly to the Dashboard Home Page.
- On Home Page, verify your email first. Without email verification, you will not be able to register DApps.
- You will get a confirmation link to your registered email address, click on the same to verify email.
Now you can register your DApps and enable meta transactions.
The developer can register a dApp just by using a dApp name and network on which the dApp is deployed.
- On the Home page, click on “Register” and a pop-up will open.
- Enter your dApp Name and select a network.
- Every account can register 4 Mainnet dapps and 5 Testnet dapps
- Click “Create” to register your dApp.
After dApp creation, you’ll have an API Key generated. Copy the value as you’ll be needing it when you integrate Biconomy SDK (Mexa) in your dApp interface.
After the dApp is created, you need to register your smart contracts now. All you need is your deployed smart contract address and ABI (Application Binary Interface).
- After dApp registration, on the home page, click “Smart Contracts”.
- On the dApp details page, click “Add” to add a smart contract on which you want to enable Meta-transaction.
- On the “Add Smart Contract” page, enter the contract name, address and ABI, Meta Transaction Type then click “Add”.
When you add the smart contract ABI, make sure its an abi array (everything between and including ) instead of copying whole json file from your artifacts. If your smart contract is upgradeable, put the proxy address and ABI of logic/implementation contract.
- After smart contract addition, you will be redirected to the dApp details page where you can see the added contract in the “Smart Contracts” section.
- There is a “Delete” option to delete the same.
Note: You can add multiple smart contracts in a dApp
After the Smart Contracts are added, the last step you need to do is to select and add meta APIs i.e., your smart contract methods on which you need to enable meta transactions.
If you don’t add any methods, meta transaction functionality will not be applied to your smart contract.
Follow below steps to add the methods
- Under “DApp APIs” section, click on “Add” to add a new API
- Now select Smart Contract, Method (for which you want to enable meta transactions), enter the name of your method then click “Add”.
- Your selection will not persist in the database at this point of time.
- You can add more than one methods. Added methods will be visible at the bottom. Click on “Save” to persist them in database.
Congratulations! You have now successfully registered your DApp on the Mexa dashboard and enabled the meta transaction feature. The next step is to integrate Mexa SDK in your DApp code.
In order to prevent anyone from sending transactions using your API Key and misuse your funds, we suggest you set up domain restrictions on your dapp so only the requests coming from your domain will be entertained and others will be rejected.
- On the DApp details page, click on “Configure” on top .
- Then click on “ Add” in Allowed Domains.
- Add the Website URL to which usage has to be restricted & then click on “Save” to add your domain url.
In order to prevent misuse of your funds by DApp users, the Mexa dashboard provides a Limit feature.
- On the DApp details page, click on “Meta Transaction Limits”.
- On the Meta Transaction Limits section , select "Type" of the limit either ETH or No. of Meta-Tx.
- Now enter the "Value" of the Limit.
- Last, Select The "Target Limit", which will define how these limits will be applied. You can apply limit 'per Dapp', 'per User' or 'per API'.